Asics GT-II Polar Shade/Carbon
- Free Shipping in Canada on orders over $200
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Made for wherever your day takes you, the GT-II™ sneaker keeps you comfortable in both body and mind. This version of the retro runner celebrates the 35th anniversary of its 1986 release date. It was the first shoe in ASICS' catalogue featuring GEL® technology to be produced outside of Japan.
Right on track with the silhouette's 1980s running shoe inspiration, this version is revamped with suede and mesh overlays throughout the upper.
The GT-II™ sneaker stays true to its roots, featuring the original tooling, external heel counter, and GEL® technology cushioning under the heel.
- Celebrates the 35th anniversary of the GT-II™ shoe
- Just like the 1986 offering, this version features its original shape and external heel clip
- Soft suede overlays and breathable mesh underlays
- Original tooling and GEL® technology cushioning provide excellent comfort
- This model was the first ASICS shoe outside of Japan to be produced internationally with GEL® technology
- Padded heel collar offers a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Heritage details, like the retro ASICS SportStyle logo can be found on the tongue, sockliner, and outsole